Tea! I love it, but don’t love caffeine and managed to kick caffeine out of my diet in 2018. I still love tea, my favourite drinks being Turmeric tea or Rooibos.
I start each day with a cup of rooibos in my fairy godmother mug that was gifted by my Goddaughter Alice. I’m a Godmother to 3 people all of who are adults now.
As I am in writing mode I set myself a challenge to think of 9 different Fairy God Mothers, each one would drink from one of these mugs.
1. She never forgets any event in your life. Always there ready to give a helping hand.
2. She collects Godchildren like the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
3. She longs to be a Fairy Godmother, has the presents, the speeches, the tokens of love but is locked in a house and cannot get out.
4. She thinks Godchildren should be seen and not heard and preferably not seen.
5. She loved being a Fairy Godmother but is out of wishes right now.
6. She was not asked to be a Fairy Godmother and is trying really hard not to mess up the christening.
7. She has 12,458 Godchildren. As an ant Fairy Godmother, her work is never done.
8. She is a ghostly Fairy Godmother. Occasionally she gets to help in the liminal space between sleeping and waking.
9. She has just been voted the top 1 out of 100 Fairy Godmothers and is prepping her costume with new gossamer wings for the award ceremony.
It is quite amazing what I can write whilst I nurse a cup of tea.
Happy writing everyone.